This Statement details our policies and practices on the collection, use, security and access of information in accordance with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Cap. 486) ("Ordinance").
1. You do not have an obligation to provide us with your personal data. However the personal data we ask from you is necessary for us to provide you with the services which you have subscribed.
2. The Ordinance gives you the right to request for access and correction of your personal data held by us.
3. We will keep your personal data confidential. Your personal data will only be disclosed and used as described below or as agreed with you or when required by law.
4. Your personal data may be used or disclosed by us for the purpose of: (a) provision of our services to you and enforcing our rights in connection with the provision of our services; (b) credit checks; (c) debt collection; (d) market research; (e) prevention or detection of crime; (f) disclosure as required by law, or a government authority; (g) provision of emergency services; and (h) any other purposes as agreed between us.
Further, with your consent, we may use your personal data for direct marketing of our products or offers which are related to the products and/or services that you subscribe.
5. We may disclose your personal data to our suppliers/contractors/agents/other network operators in connection with any of the purposes referred to in paragraph 4. In these circumstances these third parties cannot make use of your personal data other than for the purpose for which it was provided.
6. If you have any enquiries in relation to this Statement or if you want to request access to, and/or to correct your personal data held by us, please send your request in writing to us at the following address:
Personal Data Officer International Six Sigma Council Unit A, 12/F, Success Commercial Building 245-251 Hennessy Road, Wanchai Hong Kong
In order to recover the administrative cost of acceding to your request we may charge an access fee of $100.00 per request.
7. We may amend this Statement from time to time. Any revised statement will be posted on our website.